LS1 Camaro - Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit
For an upgraded and improved power steering pump bracket kit, search ICT Billet part number 551785-2
LS1 Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit
Compatible with: all GM LS series engines
- Compatible with 1998-02 LS1 Camaro (GTO any year) crank pulley (ICT # BAL200)
- Compatible with 1998-02 LS1 Camaro power steering pump & pulley (ICT # 551394R & ICT # 551395)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Package Includes: mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- Mounts the power steering pump in factory 1998-02 Camaro location (in front of the driver side head)
|Bullet Point 1||Mounts the power steering pump in factory location (in front of the driver side head)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551523-2|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.