(Corvette to LS1 Camaro) Water Pump Spacer 7/8" Adapter Swap Kit LSX LS2 LS3 GTO
(Corvette to LS1 Camaro) Water Pump Spacer 7/8" Adapter Swap kit LSX LS2 LS3 GTO
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Used for mounting Corvette (any year LS) water pump onto 1998-02 LS1 Camaro (or GTO any year) engine to keep the belt properly aligned. This is the EXACT dimension required for this combination.
- Can be used with all LS engines, currently running LS1 Camaro (or GTO) crank pulley
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: 2 spacers, 4 gaskets, 1 steam port plug, and bolts
- Approximately .86 inch thick spacers
***always use the belt tensioner that would have originally came with the water pump that you are using. (example: 1997 Corvette water pump would use a 1997 Corvette belt tensioner) These spacers will keep the alignment perfectly.