LS Truck Idler Pulley Relocation Bracket for LS1 Intake Manifold Swap
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- This bracket moves the idler pulley over and down, between the alternator and power steering pulleys, to allow LS1 intake manifolds to be used with truck accessory brackets.
- Will require modification of factory bracket for intake manifold clearance. Trim as needed for your intake.
- Belt routing will change. Compatible with belt #780K6 for 105 amp alternators and #787K6 for high output alternators
- Made in the USA from aerospace grade aluminum
- Natural finish aluminum
- This item does not include instructions