LS LS1 Heater Core Delete Hose - for Water Pump Coolant Bypass
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- This is the tightest bend radius hose on the market (custom molded heavy duty hose, better than factory)
- Used to loop the heater hose outlets of your LS/LT engine water pump
- Used with vehicles that are no longer using the heater core
- Compatible with all LS or LT series engines from 1998 and newer
- Includes 1 black rubber hose