-1 LS Swap Kit with A/C
This is a comprehensive kit that will include all of the accessory drive components for an alternator, power steering and A/C application in a Corvette balancer spacing. This kit will work with most applications where low engine bay and front accessory drive clearance is needed.
Not sure which kit you need? Check out this blog on spacing to learn more or give us a call at 316-300-0833.
PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLY ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS KIT ARE THOSE LISTED BELOW.
Products included in this kit:
- LS Corvette - Alternator / Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit
- LS 105 Amp Alternator
- Corvette Power Steering Pump
- Power Steering Pump Pulley
- Reservoir Tank
- Reservoir Bracket
- Reservoir Hose
- LS3 Corvette Water Pump
- Corvette Harmonic Balancer Pulley
- Power Steering Pump Reservoir Cap
- Heavy Duty LS Sanden 508 A/C Compressor Bracket Kit
- Vintage Air Sanden 508 A/C Compressor
- Serpentine Belt K061000 (1000K6)
- LS Water Pump & Thermostat Bolt Kit
- LS Harmonic Balancer Crankshaft Pulley Bolt
|Download .PDF for Vehicle
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.