-2 LS Swap Kit with A/C
Out of stock
This is a comprehensive kit that will include all of the accessory drive components for an alternator, power steering and A/C application in a 1998-2002 Camaro balancer spacing. This kit will work with most applications where up high engine bay and front accessory drive clearance is needed.
Not sure which kit you need? Check out this blog on spacing to learn more or give us a call at 316-300-0833.
PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLY ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS KIT ARE THOSE LISTED BELOW.
Products included in this kit:
- LS1 Camaro Alternator and Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit
- LS 105 Amp Alternator
- Camaro Power Steering Pump
- GM Genuine Power Steering Pump Pulley
- LS1 Water Pump
- Camaro Harmonic Balancer Pulley
- Power Steering Pump Reservoir Cap
- LS Power Steering Pump Hose Kit
- Heavy Duty LS Sanden 508 A/C Compressor Bracket Kit
- Vintage Air Sanden 508 A/C Compressor
- Serpentine Belt
- LS Water Pump & Thermostat Bolt Kit
- LS Harmonic Balancer Crankshaft Pulley Bolt
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.