SBC to LS Engine Swap Bracket Set
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Engine Swap / Engine Mount Brackets
- Made with OEM specifications for the best possible fitment into your vehicle
- These plates will move the crankshaft centerline up .17" in the vehicle
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, 3/8" billet aluminum
- Includes: 2 adapter plates, 8 flat head bolts, and 6 flange M10-1.5 bolts (plates are M10 threaded, use the hardware included)
- Natural aluminum finish
- See our other listings for all your LS swap needs. Check out our "Tips and Guides" section on our page