PRW - LS Flexplate w/ Bolts LS1 4L80E TH400 TH350 700R4 2004R Swap Flywheel SFI
LS Heavy Duty Steel Flex Plate
SFI 29.1 certified
- Compatible with all GM torque converter bolt patterns (3 and 6 bolt converters)
- Works with Powerglide, TH400, TH350, 700R4, 4L60e, 4L80E, 2004R transmissions for LS series engines
- 168 teeth. 0.210" thick steel construction
- Will require torque converter spacer part number 551165 for NON LS transmissions
- Includes: 1 heavy duty SFI rated flex plate, 6 flex plates bolts
- Includes 10.75", 11.06, and 11.5" 6 bolt torque converter bolt patterns (compatible with the largest selection of bolt patterns)
|Manufacturer Part Number||551356X|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.