Oil Pressure Sensor Adapter Port - For Gen 5 LT Valley Pan - M12-1.75 Sending Unit
LT Gen V Oil Pressure Sensor Adapter Port
Must drill hole approx 1/4" diameter in valley pan for oil pathway to sensor. (All ICT valley pans have the hole center marked)
- Compatible with ICT part numbers 551168 &/or 551171 only
- Compatible with all years factory LT Gen V oil pressure sensors (M12-1.75 thread)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Allows factory Gen V oil pressure sensor location on ICT valley pans
- Compatible with L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 LT1 L8B LT4 LT5 LT2 RPO code engines
|Bullet Point 1||Add an oil pressure sensor to your ICT valley cover|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551166|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.