Dummy Mock Up Fuel Injectors Plugs LS1 Height
Billet Aluminum LS1 Height Mock "Dummy" Fuel Injector
Fits: GM LS Series Engines
- Used primarily for filling the extra port in your fuel rail and intake manifold when using an intake manifold with dual injectors, and only one injectors is desired at that specific time.
- Matches similar external size and shape of OEM injector.
- Includes: 8 mock injectors and o-rings
- Sold as a set for one complete 8-cylinder engine installation
- Made from aerospace-grade billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
|Bullet Point 1
|This mock injector fills the extra port where a 2nd injector could normally be installed.
|Bullet Point 2
|Will directly replace an LS1 height injector between the fuel rail and intake manifold
|Bullet Point 3
|Matches similar external shape and size of OEM injector
|Bullet Point 4
|Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
|Bullet Point 5
|Package includes: 8 mock injectors and o-rings
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Download .PDF for Vehicle
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.