LS Dual 1/8"npt Oil Feed Plate LS1
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Oil Cooler Port Adapter Plate for LS series GM V8 engines w/ dual(2) 1/8-27" NPT ports
- This plate is used to seal off the pressurized oil port in your oil pan above the oil filter, commonly used for oil cooler plumbing in factory applications, while also offering two(2) 1/8"NPT ports to access the oil circuit of your engine. This is often used for an oil pressure sensor or a turbocharger oil feed line.
- This plate compatible with all LS oil pans, except GTO front-sump oil pans due to the architecture of the internal oil routing in the pan, and dry-sump oil pans (LS7, LS9, etc), and LS4 oil pans
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- 1/2" Thick Heavy Duty Aluminum Allows More Oil To Flow Through The Engine Internally
- Includes 1 plate with oring and mounting bolts