LS Corvette Low Mount Alternator, Power Steering Pump Brackets LSX LS1 LS3 LS2
Alternator and Power Steering Bracket Kit Compatible with LS Corvette
Does not fit Corvette bolt pattern a lternators (see below) unless using a 551905 ICT Billet extension bracket
*May require slight grinding on block (see photos) if using a 105 amp alternator (145/160 amp alternators are a direct fit)
- Compatible with: Corvette (any year LS) (or CTSV/G8/SS) crank pulley (ICT # BAL100)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes:alternator bracket, power steering bracket, idler pulley, and mounting hardware
- **Alternator: Suggested part # ICT# ALT300. (will not fit Corvette/CTSV or 2010 up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators), Will fit any other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage.
- Power Steering Pump: Compatible with 1998-02 LS1 Camaro power steering pump & pulley (ICT # 551394R & ICT # 551395)
- Uses 845K6 Belt (84.5" length)
**This can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes on the front of the block. Blocks that only have 1 mounting hole will require drill template 551445 to drill and tap the 2nd M10-1.5mm hole. This hole is in a non-critical part of the block that is away from the cylinder, oil, and water jackets. This bracket only bolts to the front face of the engine block.
|Bullet Point 1||Compatible with Corvette Or CTSV/G8/SS Crank Pulley|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551769-1|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.