Gen 5 LT5 Throttle Body Rotation Angle Adapter Turn Spin Clocking Rotate
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Clocks the throttle body to approximately at 11 o'clock position
- Works with LT5 throttle bodies ONLY
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: adapter plate, bolts, and O-ring seal (includes a gasket to use in between adapter plate and intake if intake is ported and cannot use a factory o-ring)
- This part is required when using the LT5 throttle body with the LT4 supercharger on LT truck V8 engines