CAGS Solenoid Delete Plug - Skip Shift Eliminator Block Off T56 Transmission LS1 LS
CAGS Solenoid Plug
- Enjoy driving your car without the annoying skip shift requirements from the ECM
- Shift into any gear at any time with this plug
- This plug replaces the skip shift solenoid
- Skip shift plug for all T56 & TR6060 transmissions (solenoid gm part number 19210002)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
|Manufacturer Part Number||551478|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.