12pc Billet Aluminum AN Fitting Wrench Complete Set 2 - 12AN Wrenches
Billet 12pc AN Fitting Wrench Set
- Used for tightening aluminum AN fittings.
- Compatible with common AN sizes
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Includes: 1 -2AN, 1 -3AN, 1 -4AN, 1 -5AN, 1 -6AN, 1 -7AN, 1 -7.5AN, 1 -8AN, 1 -9AN, 1 -10AN, 1 -11AN, 1 -12AN wrenches
- Sae sizes of above listed wrenches; 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4
|Manufacturer Part Number||551471|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.