Transmission Adapter Fittings 6AN 6 AN TH400 TH350 4l60e 4l80e Ford AOD C5 4R70W
GM Transmission Line, 1/4" NPSM to -6AN Hose Adapter Set
- Used to replace factory quick disconnect cooler hard lines with AN style hose and fittings.
- Compatible with: Up to 2007 both front & rear (top & bottom) GM trans case holes (For 1991-1995 4L80E, use this kit. For 1996 and up 4L80E rear fitting, see other listing 551124)
- Thread Pitch: -6AN to 1/4"NPSM (thread O.D. measures .516", standard GM transmission case thread)
- Compatible with: TH350, TH400, 4L60E, 4L70E, 700R4, 200-4R, TR6060, and Ford AOD transmissions 4R100, 4R70W, C5
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Package Includes: 2 fittings and 2 orings
|Manufacturer Part Number||551114|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.