Straight -4AN Flare Male to 1/8"NPT Pipe Adapter Fitting 4 AN Bare Aluminum
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
-4AN Male Flare to 1/8" NPT Fitting
- Commonly used to mate AN hose ends to NPT ports.
- 37 degree (standard automotive degree) AN flare fitting
- Standard tapered NPT fitting (National Pipe Thread) - Refer to thread chart for your specific fitting size.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Package Includes: 1 bare aluminum fitting