SBC Alternator Bracket - for Double Hump Heads (bolts to water pump only)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Low Mount SBC Alternator Bracket Kit
- Compatible with Double Hump Heads (does not use cylinder head bolt holes)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware as shown
- Suggested Long Water Pump Part # CWP-520
- Shown with 551522 Power Steering Pump Bracket
- Shown with AC Delco alternator part # 335-1093
- Compatible with Chevy alternators with 6.56 inch, center to center bolt holes (12si style alternators)
- Only works with V belt systems
- Compatible with 43 inch belt