Premium Universal -6AN Power Steering Low Pressure Hose Kit
Premium Universal Power Steering Low Pressure -6AN Hose Kit
Compatible with most power steering systems
- This hose kit is designed as a premium upgrade for the low pressure side of your power steering system. Get rid of the hose clamps and economy rubber hose in exchange for this fully sealed -6AN assembly. Mates to -6AN adapter fittings to the low pressure side of the steering gear or rack and pinion. Terminates at the hose barb on most power steering reservoirs with an exclusive -6AN o-ring compression adapter from ICT Billet.
- Package Includes: 5 feet of nylon braided -6AN hose, (2) 90 degree and (1) straight hose end, -6AN hose barb adapter
- Black anodized fittings and black nylon braided -6AN hose
- For low pressure/return side only - requires cutting hose to desired length and final assembly
- Requires -6AN adapter fittings for your steering gear or rack and pinion. (Inverted Flare or Metric O-Ring) See our ICT Billet master fitting kit: 551082-FIT01
- Also requires desired length high pressure hose from ICT Billet: 551082-HPH18, 551082-HPH24, 551082-HPH30, 551082-HPH36, 551082-HPH45, or 551082-HPH60
- Made in the USA
|Bullet Point 1||Premium universal -6AN hose kit for connecting low pressure side of power steering|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551082-PLPH|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.