ICT Billet LS Oil Cooler Delete Plate LS LS1 LSX LS3 LQ4 LQ9 LR4 LS6 Port Line
Oil Cooler Plate for LS Series GM V8 Engines
- This plate is used to bypass the oil cooler feed port to the oil cooler return port in your oil pan above the oil filter, commonly used for oil cooler plumbing in factory applications
- Compatible with all LS oil pans, except GTO front-sump oil pans due to the architecture of the internal oil routing in the pan, and dry-sump oil pans (LS7, LS9, etc), and LS4 oil pans
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Heavy duty, 1/2" thick billet aluminum plate for maximum oil circulation
- Includes plate, reusable o-ring, and mounting bolts
|Manufacturer Part Number||551621|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.