LT Gen V - Fuel Rail Block Off Plates Direct Injection Delete LT1 LT4 L83 L86 LTX
LT Fuel Rail Plates
Replaces direct injection fuel rails
- Includes 2 plates and mounting hardware
- Can be used with stock valley cover 28289742, or ICT valley pans 551168 & 551171
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Compatible with all V8 GM LT series engines 2014 and newer
- Commonly used when switching to port injection
|Manufacturer Part Number||551325|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.