LSA Supercharger High Mount A/C Sanden 508 709 Compressor Bracket Kit CTS-V ZL1
LSA Supercharger High Mount A/C Sanden 508 709 Compressor Bracket Kit CTS-V ZL1 6-Rib
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Mounts A/C compressor up on the passenger side while tying into the supercharger belt-pulley system, using the truck-spacing 6-rib belt. This allows the use of ICT Billet LS swap adapter plates or brackets and adds lower engine clearance around frame rails and mounts - See (551628 & 551928)
- Compatible with LS engines with Truck/SUV (or L99/LS3 Camaro) crank pulley (ICT# BAL300) and LSA supercharger
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: belt tensioner, A/C compressor bracket, idler pulleys, and mounting hardware
- Compatible compressors: Four Seasons 1987 Jeep Cherokee Sanden 508 (ACC500), Vintage Air 508 and 709 (ACC504)
- Compatible Water Pumps: LS Truck - Gen 3 (19195104) or (WAT300), LS Truck Gen 4 (19253263) or (WAT301), LS3 Camaro (19339913) or (WAT302), LS1 Camaro (19195105) or (WAT200)-with 551690-71 water pump spacers
- Universal Truck spacing application. This bracket will work with supercharged and non-supercharged applications.