LS Truck A/C Compressor Relocation Bracket Kit LM7 L92 L96 LSX 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L
*requires 6 rib clutch pulley (ICT # ACC506)
LS Truck A/C Compressor Relocation Bracket Kit
- Allows you to keep your factory LS Truck A/C compressor by relocating it up to the passenger cylinder head to help with clearance around frame rails, steering/suspension components, etc.
- Compatible with Truck/SUV (or L99/LS3 Camaro) crank pulley (ICT# BAL300)
- Includes: brackets, belt tensioner, ribbed pulley and mounting hardware
- Compatible with factory LS Truck A/C Compressor (ICT# ACC502) and ICT Billet 6-Rib Conversion Pulley(ACC506)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
|Manufacturer Part Number||551940-3|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.