LS Swap TH350 TH400 Converter Hub to LS1 Flexplate Crankshaft Adapter
LS/LT Crankshaft Hub adapter for Torque Converter.
- Adapts Powerglide, TH400, 4L80E, TH350, 2004R, 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E (from Non LS engine) torque converter snout to LS/LT
- See our LS/LT Crankshaft and Flexplate guide to determine where to place your crankshaft hub adapter
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from USA produced steel
- Compatible with all LS and LT series engines Gen 3, 4, 5 (except 99-00' 6.0L does not require this.)
- Includes: 1 adapter ring (inserts into rear of crankshaft)
***if installing a 6.0L engine from a 1999 or 2000 model then this part is not required. All other engines and years must use a crank adapter for any transmission that did not come factory behind an LS engine. Also a flex plate will be required due to the bolt pattern being different (use 551356, 551346, or re-drill your flex plate for the correct torque converter pattern)
LS Swap Torque Stall Converter Hub Adapter Transmission Crank LS1 / LT1 TH400 TH350 Flywheel
|Manufacturer Part Number||551165|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.