LS Gen 4 Water Pump To SBC Thermostat Housing Adapter Water Neck LS3 LSX LQ9
LS Gen 4 Water Pump to SBC Thermostat Housing Adapter
Allows use of SBC swivel or standard housings on LS engines
- Compatible with Gen 4 LS engines (RPO Codes: LS2, LH6, LS7, L92, L76, LY2, LY5, LY6, LC9, LFA, LH8, LMG, LS3, L98, LSA, L9H, LS9, L20, L94, LZ1, L99, L96, LC8, L77)
- Compatible with 2004 or newer LS thermostat
- Package Includes: 1 flange and 2 bolts
- Compatible with standard 3/8-16 threaded SBC hold down bolts
- All other LS water pumps require part number 551448
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum.
|Bullet Point 1||Allows use of SBC swivel or standard housings on LS engines|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551491|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.