LS Gen 4 Valley Pan Cover Plate DOD Delete (requires plugs)
- Dress up your engine with this great looking billet aluminum valley cover
- Compatible with tapping 1/8"npt plugs in all 8 center oil riser lugs or loss of oil pressure will occur (or use part # 551605 valley pan)
- Must relocate oil pressure sensor or use ICT part number 551623 (shown in photos)
- Compatible with Gen IV Engine Blocks (such as LS2 LS7 LH6 L92 L76 LY2 LY5 LY6 LC9 LFA LH8 LMG LS3 L98 L9H L20 L94 LZ1 L99 L96 LC8 L77)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes stainless steel bolts
- Does NOT include gasket
- Machined aluminum finish (tool marks/scratches as shown)
LS Gen 4 Valley Pan Cover Plate Low Profile Carb Lifter LS3 LS7 LSX DOD Delete 551646
|Manufacturer Part Number||551646|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.