LS Gen 4 O-ringed Valley Pan Cover Plate for DOD Delete
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Dress up your engine with this great looking billet valley cover
- Compatible with Gen IV Engine Blocks; LS2 LS3 LS7 LH6 L92 L76 LY2 LY5 LY6 LC9 LFA LH8 LMG L98 L9H L20 L94 LZ1 L99 L96 LC8 L77
- No need to drill, tap, and plug DOD oil port in engine block (uses seals built into valley cover to plug these)
- Must Relocate Oil Pressure Sensor or use part number 551623 oil port
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Package Includes: O-rings, Stainless Steel Bolts, and Valley Pan
- Machined aluminum finish (tool marks/scratches as shown)