LS Cylinder Head Coolant Steam Port Crossover Throttle Body Bypass Hose Kit LS1
Coolant Steam Crossover Hose Kit
Compatible with: all GM LS series engines
- Passengers side port adapter has two 1/8"npt ports, drivers side port adapter has one 1/8"npt port
- Includes: 2 orings, 2 bolts, 2 coolant ports, 1 fitting (1/4" hose barb, to radiator), and 1 stainless steel braided hose
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Can be installed on the front or rear of the cylinder heads
- Thread sealant NOT included
- Will not work with passenger side mounted alternator bracket kits
|Bullet Point 1||Compatible with all GM LS series engines|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551675|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.