Heavy Duty LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter - OEM Position - SBC to LS Motor Conversion
LS Swap - Engine Mount Adapter
Drop in a LS engine into a vehicle that originally came with a SBC engine with these mounts**does not include engine mounts***
- Made with OEM specifications for a perfect fit into your vehicle
- These plates will position your LS engine crankshaft in the same position that the SBC crankshaft was in
- Simply bolt your SBC engine mounts onto these plates and the LS engine will bolt right in place of your SBC engine
- Transmission will remain in factory location, so you can reuse the factory transmission crossmember and mount
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes engine mount plates and bolts
|Bullet Point 1||Drop in a LS engine into a vehicle that originally came with a SBC engine with these mounts|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551128-301|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.