Gen V LT Engine Oil Cooler Block Off Plate
Browse LT Swap Engine Components.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Engine Oil Pan Plate
- 1/2" Thick Heavy Duty Aluminum Allows More Oil To Flow Through The Engine Internally
- Compatible with: LT series Gen V Engines
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes 1 plate, reusable o-ring seal and 2 stainless bolts
- Used When The Engine Oil Cooler Is No Longer Needed
- Plugs The Oil Cooler Area Of The Oil Pan, Yet Allows The Oil Passage To Remain Open Inside The Engine