Gen 5 LT1 Valley Cover Pan LT Lifter Valley Plate O-ringed
LT1 Billet Valley Pan
Dress up your LT engine with this great looking billet valley cover
- Compatible with ICT part numbers 551166, Allows factory Gen V oil pressure sensor location on ICT valley pans
- Compatible with: 2014 to 2018 V8 LT series engines
- Compatible with engine RPO codes LT1 LT2 L83 L86 L8B
- NOT compatible with LT4 or LT5 applications
- Retains factory mounted fuel pump
- Includes: 1 valley plate (3/8" thick) with O-ring seals, 1 fuel pump spacer, and mounting hardware
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from USA produced, 6061-T6 billet aluminum
|Manufacturer Part Number||551171|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.