Gen 5 LT1 Valley Cover Pan LT Lifter Valley Plate O-ringed
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Dress up your LT engine with this great looking billet valley cover
- Compatible with ICT part numbers 551166, Allows factory Gen V oil pressure sensor location on ICT valley pans
- Compatible with: 2014 and newer V8 LT series engines
- Compatible with engine RPO codes LT1 LT2 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 L8B LT4 LT5
- Retains factory mounted fuel pump
- Includes: 1 valley plate (3/8" thick) with O-ring seals, 1 fuel pump spacer, and mounting hardware
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from USA produced, 6061-T6 billet aluminum