Engine Safe - Stand Adapter Plate Ford BBF SBF Modular Coyote Heavy Duty Saver
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Engine Saver - Engine Stand Heavy Duty Adapter Plate
- Compatible with most engine stand slot bolt patterns (can be drilled to accommodate other stands)
- Has Ford small / big block, mod, and coyote bellhousing bolt patterns (Does not work for FE engine blocks)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: adapter plate, spacers, & mounting hardware (does not include engine stand)
- Heavy Duty 1/2" thick plate greatly increases the clamping strength of the engine stand by using all bellhousing bolts and lowering engine in stand. Never again will you need to worry about your engine falling off the stand and damaging your valuable engine