Engine Safe Stand Adapter Plate Chevy LS1 Duramax BBC SBC LS Heavy Duty Support
Engine Saver - Engine Stand Heavy Duty Adapter Plate
Compatible with most engine stand slot bolt patterns (can be drilled to accommodate other stands)
- Has Chevy bellhousing bolt patterns to fit all Duramax, SBC, BBC, LS, & LT engines
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: adapter plate, spacers, & engine to stand mounting hardware (does not include engine stand)
- Heavy Duty 1/2" thick plate greatly increases the clamping strength of the engine stand by using all bellhousing bolts and lowering engine in stand. Never again will you need to worry about your engine falling off the stand and damaging your valuable engine
- Compatible with all years of Duramax, SBC, BBC, LS and LT series engines
*note: if using a 1 ton engine stand the backing plate is thicker and requires 4pcs, 2" length bolts (1/2-13 thread), instead of the 1.5" included
|Manufacturer Part Number||551897|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.