Billet High Flow Intake Manifold / Plenum Plate (compatible with 24v 5.9L 6BT Cummins)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
5.9L 24 Valve Cummins Intake Manifold Plenum Plate
- Heavy duty 1/2" thick, machined on the bottom side for maximum intake flow
- Designed to work with Intercooled/Non-intercooled engines
- Made in the Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Compatible with: 24 valve, 5.9L Cummins diesel engines
- Package Includes: plate only (re-uses factory hardware), compatible with gasket or RTV sealer