6" Camshaft Installation Handle (for LS 3 bolt Cams -SBC & BBC)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Camshaft Install Handle - 6"
- Keep from damaging your bearings by using this camshaft installation/removal handle
- Compatible with; small block Chevy, big block Chevy & LS series engines with 3-bolt pattern
- Will not fit VVT camshafts
- Made in Wichita, Kansas with aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- 6 inch aluminum handle
- For 12" handle version use 551558
- For Gen 4 LS engines with VVT use 551556-GEN4
- For LT Gen 5 engines use 551556-GEN5