Universal Billet Battery Tray Hold Down / Relocation Box
Universal Billet Battery Tray
Compatible with optima batteries
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: 1 base plate, 1 top plate, 3 all-thread hold downs & nuts, 3 thread sleeves
- Bottom tray will accept batteries up to 10.5" Length x 6.95" width x 6.7" height with provided thread sleeves(batteries over 7.4" tall will require longer 3/8-16 all-thread).
- Overall dimensions of the base plate are 11.25" long by 8.5" wide.
- Top battery hold down plate uses heavy duty 3/8" hardware.
- Compatible with Most Car and Truck batteries including the following optima sizes:
- Red top: 34, 34R, 34/78
- Yellow top: D34,
- D34551181/78Blue top: 34M, D34M
- (may fit other optima battery sizes)
|Bullet Point 1||This battery tray is designed to securely mount your battery in your vehicle using sturdy base plates and hold-down plates and includes heavy duty 3/8" hardware|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551181|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.