Transmission Wire Adapter Harness 4L70E to 4L80E VSS Breakout Plug and Play
Browse more engine swap LS performance parts harness and wire adapters.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Plug and Play
LS Transmission Adapter Harness
- Put a 4L80E in your vehicle easily with this plug and play adapter harness
- Assembled in Wichita, Kansas with USA made OEM grade TXL wire
- Compatible with GM 4L65E & 4L70E vehicles (connects to 4L80E transmission)
- 18" length
- Includes: 1 transmission adapter harness with vehicle speed sensor breakout connector
- Assembled with OEM tooling, OEM Delphi (connector, lock, seals, and terminals),(uses OEM harness wire colors) for a perfect fit
- Used to retain all appropriate electrical connections to transmission when converting from 4L65E/4L70E to 4L80E
- ECM tuning required
**If your original transmission does not have an internal input speed sensor, 4L60e (2007 and earlier), the WATRA30-18 is required.