Transmission Wire Adapter Harness 4L60E to 4L80E 18" with VSS LS1 LM7 LQ4 5.3
Browse more engine swap LS performance parts harness and wire adapters.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Transmission Adapter Harness
- Used when converting a 4L60E vehicle to a 4L80E transmission. Simply plug in this adapter, add the 2 wires to the ECM for the speed sensor, then segment swap your tune
- Assembled in Wichita, Kansas with USA made OEM grade TXL wire
- Compatible with GM Vehicles originally equipped with LS series 4L60E Transmissions
- Includes: 1 transmission adapter harness (18" length) and 1 vehicle speed sensor connector (96" length)
- Assembled with OEM tooling, OEM Delphi (connector, lock, seals, and terminals),(uses OEM harness wire colors) for a perfect fit
- VSS Pin Locations: Red(or Green) ECU Connector // Red w/ Black Stripe=Pin 22 ; Dark Blue w/ White Stripe=Pin 23
- Supplied VSS connector plugs into "front" Input Speed Sensor in transmission. Connector from engine harness plugs into rear VSS sensor in transmission.
**DO I HAVE A 4l60E, 4L65E, or a 4L70E??
- If your original transmission has an internal input speed sensor, 4L65e, 4L70e, 4L75e (beginning in 2006 and later), then use part # WATRA31-18.
- Check your ECU in the red (or green) connector for a red with black stripe wire at pin 22, and a blue with white stripe wire at pin 23 or in the TCM, red with black stripe at pin 3, and blue with white stripe at pin 45. If these wires are not there, then you do not have an internal input speed sensor, so you would need the WATRA30-18
- Check your RPO codes in your glove box for RPO M30 (4L60e) or M32 (4L65e). This may or may not guarantee that you don’t have an internal speed sensor.
- Count the pins on your original harness transmission connector:
- If you have 11 pins, you will need the WATRA30-18;
- If you have 13 or more pins, then you will need the WATRA31-18