SBC Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit (for Long Water Pump)
SBC Power Steering Bracket Kit
Mounts your power steering pump low on the driver side of your engine, using a slotted arm to maintain belt tension**Does NOT include pulley**
- Compatible with SBC engines with long water pump and 19319932 or 19319961 style power steering pump
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- This kit will work with 1 and 2 rib V-belt pulleys
- Includes: pump bracket, instructions, and mounting hardware
- Compatible with Long water pump and V belt pulleys only
- Bracket is only compatible with the listed power steering pump style (see photos)
Suggested Part NumbersPower Steering Pump Part : 19319961 AC Delco (or #19319932) (see photo) Power steering pulley: 300-122 Dorman (single V belt style) or a 300-125 Dorman (Dual V belt) Suggested Crank Pulley Part #14023148 Suggested Water Pump Pulley Part #14023155 Water Pump: 43099 Gates (or any 1977-newer water pump) 43" V-belt (with factory diameter pulleys)
|Manufacturer Part Number||551522|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.