SBC Engine / Frame Motor Mount Alignment Tool Compatible with Small Block Chevy Jig LS Swap
Engine Mount Alignment Tool
No more fighting engine mounts through bolts from mis-alignment when dropping in your engineThis engine mount alignment tool allows you to easily compare your engine block mounted, motor mounts to check against your frame mount. This allows you to move the motor mounts for a perfect fit before your lower your engine in place and realize that your mounts do not align with each other. Trust us, this is extremely common when replacing an engine mount, even if using a replacement OE branded mount.
- Works with all oil pans, so no need to disassemble your engine prior to use
- Made to OEM motor mount specifications for an exact fit
- This jig has mount thru-bolt hole locations for Old-style and New-style (Clamshell) SBC frame mounts
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, 1/4" billet aluminum
- Includes alignment tool with mounting hardware
- Simple to use, just hold the tool to your engine, notate the location on the tool, then transfer this location to the frame mounts by bolting one side to frame mount, then loosen and move your frame mounts until the tool lines up in the same position as the engine.
|Manufacturer Part Number||551707-SBC01|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.