SBC Billet Low Mount Alternator Bracket (use w/ electric water pump)
SBC Billet Alternator Bracket for Electric Water Pump
Will fit with V-belt pulleys
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: bracket, spacers, and bolts
- Natural aluminum finish as shown
- This kit must be used with Long Water Pump Pulleys.
- Depending on thickness of water pump base, the spacers may need trimmed to fit certain applications
- Shown with AC Delco alternator part # 335-1093
- Compatible with Chevy alternators with 6.56 inch, center to center bolt holes (12si style alternators)
Compatible with 36.5 inch beltSuggested Crank Pulley Part #14023148
*not compatible with CVR 7550 electric water pump
|Bullet Point 1||Replace your old stamped steel factory alternator bracket oftentimes won't work with electric water pumps. Bolt on your alternator with this American-made billet aluminum bracket. This bracket uses a slotted tension design to maintain a tight belt.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551672E|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.