SBC Billet Alternator Bracket for Long Water Pump
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
SBC Billet Alternator Bracket
- This mounts the alternator to the front of the passenger cylinder head and the water pump stanchions. Utilizes a turnbuckle manual belt tensioner.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: alternator bracket, turnbuckle, bolts and spacers
- Natural aluminum finish
- Designed for V belt systems only (not compatable with serpentine belt systems)
- Shown with AC Delco alternator part # 335-1093
- Compatible with Chevy alternators with 6.56 inch, center to center bolt holes (12si style alternators)
- Uses 44" V-belt