PRW - LS Flexplate w/ Bolts LS1 TH400 TH350 700R4 Swap Flywheel SFI 10.75" 11.06
LS Heavy Duty Steel Flex Plate
*** This flexplate is not compatible with TH400, and 4l80E transmissions, you will need our part number 551356X***
- SFI 29.1 certified
- .035 inch thicker than factory flex plate
- Includes 10.75" & 11.06 torque converter bolt patterns.
- Compatible with Powerglide, TH350, 700R4, 4L60e transmissions for LS series engines
- 168 teeth. 0.210" thick steel construction
- Will require torque converter spacer part number 551165 for NON LS transmissions
- Includes: 1 flex plate, 6 flex plates bolts
(Will not fit 1999-2000 6.0L engines or LSA/LS9 (8 bolt flywheel). These years have extended length crankshaft flange and will NOT fit.)
|Manufacturer Part Number||551346|
|United States||Unknown or Varies|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.