LT to SBC Staggered Bolt Pattern 1955-86 Valve Cover Adapter LT1 LT4 L86 L83 LTX
LT Engine to SBC Bolt Valve Covers
Adapts all 1955-86 small block Chevy perimeter bolt valve covers to LT series engines
- Includes: 2 adapters, and mounting hardware
- Compatible with 2014 and newer GM LT series V8 engines
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Compatible with: RTV gasket sealer on cylinder head sides of the adapter
- Can use: RTV gasket seal or factory SBC gasket on valve cover side of adapter
|Manufacturer Part Number||551328|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.