LT Oil Pan Pressure Sensor Relocation Adapter 1/8" NPT Sending Unit L83 L86 L84
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LT - Gen V - Oil Pressure Sending Unit Relocation Adapter With Dual 1/8" NPT Ports
- Has 2ea 1/8" npt ports (top) and 1ea M12-1.75 (factory LT oil pressure sensor) threaded (bottom) hole
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Compatible with: all LT series gen V engines (*except Camaro & CTS-V oil pans)
- Does NOT require gasket. Includes re-usable O-ring seal, 2ea 1/8"npt plugs, and 2 bolts
- Allows up to 2 turbocharger oil supply hoses to be connected
- LT1/LT4 Corvette
- L83, L84, L86, L87, L8B Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Sierra Yukon - Truck/SUV