LT Gen V Oil Pump Installation Alignment Guide Kit Tool LT1 LT4 LT5 L83 L86 L87
Oil Pump Alignment Tool
Used when temporarily removing an oil pump (such as doing a cam swap), then re-installing the pump
- Compatible with all GM Gen V LT series engines from 2014-Present
- Compatible with engine RPO codes: LT1 LT2 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 LV3 L8B LT4 LT5
- Machined from USA billet aluminum for perfect accuracy. package includes: 2 installation Guide
- Faliure to properly align the oil pump may result in low oil pressure
- Made In Wichita, Kansas From Aerospace Grade, USA Billet Aluminum
- Install the alignment tools above the existing oil pump (see pictures), then loosely tighten the tool bolts, slide the tools against the oil pump, then tighten the bolts to keep this position
- Next after doing your camshaft swap, re-install the oil pump, loosely tighten the oil pump bolts, then slide the oil pump up against the tools, then fully tighten the oil pump
|Manufacturer Part Number||551904-TL01|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.