LT Gen V - Fuel Pump Block Off Plate Direct Injection Delete LT1 LT4 L83 L86 LV3
LT Fuel Pump / Valley Cover Plug
- Plugs the hole where the factory mechanical, high pressure, direct injection fuel pump was located in valley cover plate
- Includes plate, oring, and bolts
- Can be used with stock valley cover (28289742), and ICT billet valley cover (551171)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Compatible with Gen V GM LT series engines 2014 and newer
Browse LT engine fuel components.
|Manufacturer Part Number||551152|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.