LS3 Throttle Cable Bracket For Sheet Metal Intake Manifold
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Throttle Cable Bracket For Rectangle Port (LS3) Sheet Metal Intake Manifold
- Designed to fit with 102mm sheet metal intake manifolds for rectangle ports (as pictured)
- 3/8" thick billet aluminum support bracket and 1/4" thick billet aluminum throttle cable brackets
- Made in Wichita, Kansas with aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Compatible with all sheet metal intakes including Holley Sniper
- Allows for standard throttle body placement, or for upside down throttle body placement to gain more hood clearance
- 1 support bracket
- 2 throttle cable front brackets (one for standard throttle body placement, and one for upside down throttle body placement)
- all necessary mounting hardware
**For LS1 Throttle Cable Bracket, use part number 551446