LS1 Camaro OEM Fox Body Power Steering Alternator Bracket Kit Mustang LS Swap
LS to Fox Body Power Steering Alternator Bracket Kit
This kit is designed specifically for an LS swapped Fox Body Mustang (1979-1993) (Third Generation)
- This kit uses the 1998-02 Camaro LS1 (GTO any year) Crank Pulley
- Includes: bracket, idler pulleys, and mounting hardware
- Compatible with a 1990-2004 Mustang factory power steering pump and pulley. (F1ZZ3A674BBRM & D9ZC3D673A3A)
- Alternator: Suggested Part #: ICT# ALT300. (Will not fit Corvette/CTS-V/G8 Alternators or 2010 up Camaro large bolt-pattern, or high amp alternators. Will only work with 105 amp alternators
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
**This can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes on the front of the block. Blocks that only have 1 mounting hole will require drill template 551445 to add the 2nd M10-1.5mm hole. This is in a non-critical part of the block, away from the cylinder, oil, and water jackets.
|Bullet Point 1||Compatible with a 1982-1993 Mustang Factory A/C Compressor|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551791-2|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.