LS Cathedral Port Cylinder Head to Rectangle Port Intake Manifold Adapters
Cathedral Port Cylinder Head to Rectangle Port Intake Adapter
*** Some intake manifolds will require modification of alignment pin to sit flush on adapters***
Can ONLY be used with Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads
- Compatible with: ANY Cathedral Port Heads and will adapt to ANY rectangle port intakes, supercharger or blower.
- Will not fit raised port LS7 intakes
- Package Includes: 2 adapter plates (1/2" thick), orings, 70mm bolts with sealing washers for use with an LSA supercharger (please call for other lengths of intake bolts)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Car intake manifold (M6 x 130mm) use ICT part # BOLTM6-130X10
- Truck intake manifold (M6 x 90mm) use ICT part # BOLTM6-90X10
|Bullet Point 1
|Compatible with: Any Cathedral Port Heads and will adapte to any rectangle port intakes, supercharger or blower.
|Bullet Point 2
|Made in Wichita, Kansas From Aerospace Grade, USA Produced, Billet Aluminum
|Bullet Point 3
|Package Includes: 2 adapter plates 1/2" thick, orings, 70mm bolts with sealing washers for use with an LSA supercharger
|Bullet Point 4
|Compatible with LS1 cathedral head adapter rectangle port intake manifold
|Bullet Point 5
|Compatible with LSA Supercharger ZL1 CTS-V
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Download .PDF for Vehicle
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.